ARTS FOR SMILES
Arts for Smiles is dedicated to bring joy and relief through the arts to individuals facing adversity, with a primary focus on children.
We believe that having a creative outlet, particularly in times of adversity, eases distress, and restores hope and positive energy to help us move forward.
Arts for Smiles is a group of artists, fundraising through the arts to provide care packages to children and families. Read more about our care package program here.
Check out our Events page to find us in the community!
In The News
In The News
- Around Wellington A Different Shade of Love and Arts For Smiles team up to help the homeless
- 2021 Year End Newsletter. Sign up in the link to receive future newsletters directly.
- We are excited to announce that we are working with Palm West Hospital again! November started our monthly visits doing arts and crafts with the children in the Pediatric ward.
- Wellington Town Crier (page 4) Arts for Smiles at Wellington Lakeside Market
- Wellington Town Crier Arts for Smiles Back to School Drive
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST NEWS!
HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP OUR MISSION ALIVE
Your donation helps fund our operations and purchase needed items for our care packages